I've developed yet another baddddddd habit. Seriously--I can take any, really healthy 'good' thing....and turn it into a bit of a problem. Cuz if SOME is good---more is better, dontchaknow.
I don't know 'moderation' AT all.
So I'm bound to 'figure out' a better, more responsible solution. Yaknow, one that's acceptable and responsible and not excessive.
I've been late to work every day this week. EVERY day.
I'm NOT a 'show up late' kinda gal. I show up 30 minutes early to the worksite so I'm responsible.
Suddenly I'm 10 minutes early--or 20 minutes late....however ya wanna look at it.
Yesterday I was 5 minutes early or 25 minutes late.
WHY?! Cuz I'm leaving the house earlier than usual to GET to work on time.
Seriously--I'm leaving anywhere between 20-30 minutes EARLIER than I normally leave (I'm slow on crutches--whether that's one crutch or two seems to bear no weight....pun intended). And I'm still pushing that 'on time early' deal.
And people are noticing that I'm late being early. LOL
OF course they notice--I'm a creature of habit and routine.
Right then.......
I'll try leaving 40 minutes earlier and see if that doesn't get me to work closer to my on time early.
All I need is a bit of cooperation from the the pair of eagles on the river that seem to NOT know I have work to go to.
3 comments:
Mel, you and I are so much alike - I hate being late.
But I'm absolutely sure your work understands because you're going through an adjustment and they LOVE you!!!!
(((((((( You ))))))))
X
Those darn Eagles. It's all their fault!
Peace
Haha!
You're blessed with eagles each day? Lucky girl!!!
Post a Comment