Tuesday, March 11, 2014

...for the record....

There's something kinda comforting when he-who-was-upside-down-all-day says "The house doesn't matter, where we live doesn't matter, what matters is you and me."  He's right, of course.

And for the record, I went to physical therapy....even though I didn't want to.
And I did my exercises at their gym afterwards....even though I didn't want to.
And I put my resume and cover letter together today....even though I didn't want to.
And I called the doc about my blurred vision probably caused by my medication...even though I didn't want to.
And I called the nurse assigned to me to tell her about yesterday's meeting...even though I didn't want to.
And I went to the meeting tonight....even though I didn't want to.
And I'm using Mighty Max on my glass shards as I type...even though I didn't want to.

Yup....every single one of those things that I did even though I didn't want to .... has turned out for the good......'cept for Mighty Max who still feels like bunches of bee stings.
6 outta 7 ain't bad odds!!!!

3 comments:

Valerie said...

There's a great lesson here, Mel. Good on you for seeing all those things through and coming out ON TOP, so to speak.

Ron said...

Yaaaaaaaaaay....you GO, Mel!!!!

THREE cheers to you!!!!!

(((((((( You ))))))))

X

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

You've got a keeper. Truly. Lean on him and God and you'll be okay. Really...okay.

What's up with that silly Max sending out bee stings???