Thursday, March 27, 2014

*sigh*

This is crazy.....really, I wonder what and why....  Seriously, for a woman used to puttng out fires and running around tending to business inbetween...who was GOOD at it.  What in the world are they thinking?!
Maybe they're expecting me to die of boredom or something...
I really don't get it.

Okay...I know come the 2nd of next month I'm going to have a report to cross reference.  And apparently it's a booger of a report.  But that still leaves me with tomorrow to live through....And Monday.
I'm gonna go nuts.  I mean it.
I have a cubicle.  I have all kinds of little to NOTHING to do while I'm in there....'cept listen to the IT guys give each other a hard time.
I can't even be responsible to empty my own trashcan....there's a fella that comes and tidy's up every night who does that.
Good grief...*sigh*

3 comments:

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

I'm so sorry. There must be more to the job? Maybe you can make more of it? I'll be praying for a good resolution to this. Yikes...this is a tough spot.

Laura~Pretty Pix said...

I thought maybe you might go a wee bit daffy in a cubicle.
I hope you can find some good projects to occupy your lovely mind.♥

Valerie said...

Cubicles must be tough to work in... I don't think we have them here. We have rooms, admittedly some are smaller than others but they're not cubicles.