And so worth the turn-a-round!!!Love the moon and the colors of the sky.
I love seeing the moon. I love seeing it, and knowing that everyone in the whole wide world sees it, and it's something everyone has in common with everyone else.
Yipeee! The moon, the moon, the moon!!!!!Gorgeous capture, Mel! Love the color of that sky too!WOW!!!!!!!!!!Hope you had a great Sunday, dear lady!X
They always are the best..as this one is!
I love to see the moon, always imagining I can see the man there...I also like pictures like this where the brow of the hill hides what is beyond and imagination runs riot.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
And so worth the turn-a-round!!!
Love the moon and the colors of the sky.
I love seeing the moon. I love seeing it, and knowing that everyone in the whole wide world sees it, and it's something everyone has in common with everyone else.
Yipeee! The moon, the moon, the moon!!!!!
Gorgeous capture, Mel! Love the color of that sky too!
WOW!!!!!!!!!!
Hope you had a great Sunday, dear lady!
X
They always are the best..
as this one is!
I love to see the moon, always imagining I can see the man there...
I also like pictures like this where the brow of the hill hides what is beyond and imagination runs riot.
Post a Comment