Monday, March 31, 2014

ummmm.....k!!

I'm all set for tomorrow's appointment, I assure he-who-worries that I know where I'm going and I can get there just fine....yes, I know which elevator, yes, I know which floor, yes I have my paperwork and money for parking!!  Eeeesssshhhh!!!

And then he asks if I'll be fine with the 'roundabout.

'Roundabout!!!!

OMG.....the 'roundabout.
....k...yup, it'll be good.  The arrows on the ground indicate where you wanna end up....NOT the direction you're turning.  You're going to go right no matter which direction you're aiming to go.....soooooo...I'm gonna stay in the lane with the straight arrow EVEN THOUGH I'm really gonna head right.
And I'll how to get OFF this 'roundabout HOW?!

I'm relatively sure nobody's gonna mind if I go 'round and 'round....and 'round again....


2 comments:

Valerie said...

Ah the roundabout. At our local hospital the roundabout is a circle of dolphins ... and could I remember whether to turn right or left. No! Retracing steps comes easy after a while :O)

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

Our past local town put in three of those. They work great and look better...but some people don't get it. And there in lies the difficulty. You my friend will be on your way to your appointment in no time. I am so looking forward to hearing about it. (The appt. not the round-a-bout.) Keeping you in my prayers.