Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Forecasters

And just when I thought I'd heard 'em all--another oldie gets tossed out at me.

I need to remember that robin doesn't walk more than three times in new snow.
Spring cometh!

Yeah, well.....we're at three, or so I'm told by the farmers in bib overalls.  *laughing*  Doesn't matter that I count five (and don't think they didn't tell me I was wrong..LOL...they are sooooooo good for my ego!)--they count three and they tell me we're done.

Of course, when we get that snowstorm in April they'll be saying we all counted wrong.  *laughing*
Cuz the robin's are always right, dontchaknow.




5 comments:

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

This is the winter that laughs at us and all our folklore. ;) My fingers are crossed (what's the background on that one?) that Mother Nature decides we've had enough and will save the snow for NEXT winter. ;)

Bill said...

It is good to hear signs of spring are showing some where. I hope those Robins aren't crazy enough to head up here. Long, hard winter but the end is in sight. I do thank you for the support over on my site. Your wisdom shines through
Bill

Ron said...

"Of course, when we get that snowstorm in April they'll be saying we all counted wrong. *laughing*"

Yup...about four yeas ago, we got slammed with a snow storm on April 25th.

X

Valerie said...

Crazy weather indeed, although I can't grumble. Robin sounds very cheerful lately.... hope that's a good sign.

L'Adelaide said...

Hahaha... They're mostly men(if not all). What'd they know? I really oughta quit whilst ahead hahaha.