"Consider the top three comfort foods for females: Ice cream (74%), chocolate (69%) and cookies (66%). All are sweets, and all traditionally fall into what we would consider to be snack foods. In contrast, the top three comfort foods for males were ice cream (77%), soup (73%) and pizza or pasta (72%). With the exception of ice cream, males generally claimed they received more comfort from hot foods and from main meals than did the females. The way to a man's heart appears to be through the kitchen."Shoot!
See, I hate grocery shopping.
I mean I REALLY hate grocery shopping.
As in abhor..........detest.........
There's something about grocery stores that makes my skin crawl.
I'd rather not eat than go into one! Trust me when I say I made arrangments to do just that for a number of years.
But gosh darn--groceries need to be purchased and the only way to get past something is through it, right? I'd rather mow the lawn, thankyouverymuch!
*grumbling*

I even have grumpy ol' Maxine note pads for my grocery list....LOL
You'd think that would work for the good..... :-)
Nope!
It simply works as validation that I HATE GROCERY SHOPPING!!!!!!!!
Gawwwwwwddddd........I HATE grocery shopping!
Almost as much as I hate cooking......LOL
The fire department likes me to buy groceries.
They'd prefer the Brit do the cooking though! ROFL!!!!
4 comments:
OMG, Mel..
*I* hate grocery shopping! Just ask my hubby. I moan and groan and whine about it every single time I have to go. Which is WAY too often.
Can't somebody just BRING the groceries here? And then PUT THEM AWAY? And then make a menu?
I'll cook the food, if somebody do all of that for me. And wash the dishes. And put them away.
Therein lies the reason I wish I was still having all my meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner!) delivered once a week. Grocery shopping is evil. Clothes shopping is worse and should be banned.
But, ahem, Mel....what did you do??? You didn't give the firies cause to come knocking, did you? :-O
It's funny. I don't mind grocery shopping.. as long as it's really early in the morning. It's all other types of shopping I dislike.
And who says women love shopping?
hugs,
a
I order mine online and then a lovely wo/man delivers them to me and carries them right into the kitchen. . .
what I hate is unpacking the bags into fridge/freezer/cupboards/baskets - how ungrateful am I?!
love cooking though, couldn't live without cooking; don't mind washing up, leave the pans/crockery/cutlery to dry. . .
then I hate putting everything away in the cupboards/drawers - how lazy is that?
don't mind laundry (while we're on the topic of household stuff): sorting fabrics and colours, washing, hanging-out-to-dry, folding and sorting into everybodies' various piles. . .
hate putting things back in drawers/wardrobes - how messy is that?
YIKES! *big realisation* what is it with putting stuff away that I hate so much?
Post a Comment