Yes sir, ladies and gents--we have fireworks going.
And yes, I know......bad plan to be on a computer when there's lightening strikes happening around you.
But wow-- I get home near 11p.m., sit myself down with a glass of water to catch up on what I missed during the course of the workday, open up a window cuz it's just plain NICE outside and it's been so darn long since I've had opened windows.... I could hear it coming in the darkness. Not only did we have the rumbling of thunder in the quiet of the night, but I could hear the sound of the rain and wind approaching before it hit. You could hear it rushing towards you. Kinda like a wave crashing to the beach.......
What an awesome sound--even if it was a bit eerie.
Okay, okay.......more lightening and thunder. ACK!!
I'm thinkin' that my cue to get OFF this contraption, huh? :-P
No comments:
Post a Comment