

It was a get in the Jeep and GO kinda Sunday.We'll go again--cuz the trees haven't hit their peak and cuz it's a good time of year to take care of that 'get out whilest you can' need.
But it is a lovely view.
And I'm talking to cows and piggies and farmers the entire time cuz I can.
*chuckling*
HELLO, cows!!
HELLO, piggies!!
Pity the poor fella--he gets to put up with me!
And what's so silly about pulling the Jeep to the shoulder to watch a gargantuan combine chewing up beans and puking out the remains, I ask?
*shrugs*
It's ALWAYS an adventure to put me in a small, confined space dontchaknow!
4 comments:
me too LOTS
*chuckling*
gorgeous
LOVELY...soooo lovely.
Taking a drive and looking at the view, doesn't it just make you feel good? Even for just those moments? Aahhhhh......
I think it's perfectly normal to say hi to the animals.
Oh and the combine thing? Hmmm well I critique rolled hay bales if they're not all nice and neat, so I can't talk.
Post a Comment