Monday, October 02, 2006


Name one thing you have misplaced and never found again.
Where did it go?


Welllllllll there's a question and a half....and tack on that 'duh' question to boot!

Fine.....

I tucked away a pin that a friend gave me:

"Runs with scissors"


LOL Yeah, yeah......I know, very VERY appropriate, dontchathink?!

Only--I put it someplace so safe.... I haven't been able to find it for better than a year.

Where did it go?

Umm.........duh? LOL If I HAD a clue it wouldn't be lost?!?!!!

*chuckling*

2 comments:

I, Like The View said...

a book

a miniature, that I made about my mother

made it about ten years ago (way before bookbinding, did it at a two evening evening-class), the cover was some fabric from a skirt she had made herself that I found a scrap of in her sewing box. . .

had it up until about two and a half years ago

vanished

off the face of the proverbial

(don't think I'll ever get over it...)

Anonymous G said...

My grandmother's wedding ring.

:-(

It was beautiful and means so much to me. It reminds me of my grandma and it's just beautiful in it's own right.

It's lost. Don't know where, but it's gone.

*sigh*