I'm over here whining and carrying on with the sniffles and sneezes and coughs--bonding with my second box of kleenexes. That's 80 tissues PER box. You might guess that I'm lookin' a bit like Rudolph the reindeer....YES, I'M WHINING!!!!!!!
This was NOT exactly what I had planned for my first weekend OFF 'oncall' inweeks.....
I mean--c'mon!!.......who wants to be SICK on their days off?
And how come it works that way, anyway?!!!
Hows come I couldn't be sick on my days ON so I could take a day OFF my days on TO be sick?!!!?
*grumbling*
*sniffling and coughing*
Fine! Such is my 'lot'.........LOL
So...............MR. Compassionate (okay, he made me potato soup--that probably oughta count......) slips in the Stephen King movie "The Stand". If you're not read the book OR seen the mini-series...let me give you a brief to the plot: "When a government-run lab accidentally lets loose a deadly virus with flu like symptoms, the population of the world is decimated."
Absolutely great--they'reALL dying from some plague with cold/flu like symptoms..........how kindly of the 'frightfully British' Brit, eh?
I'm certain it was purely for 'entertainment' purposes that himself chose this mini-series that I've not seen..........
HELLLOOOO?!?!?!
*rolling eyes*
Oy......
I'm sure he was entertained when I pointed out perhaps NOW wasn't the best time TO watch it?!!
There's three more hours to watch of this six hour dilema-- cuz SOME folks survived the dreaded plague and went to Nebraska. LOL
Don't get me started...LOL
But I hear tell it's a story of good vs evil...........eventually...........
I'm also here to tell that if good doesn't win he's in big BIG trouble.
I'll cough on him!
I mean it!!!!!!! LOLOL
1 comment:
he made you soup!
Post a Comment