We have a 'rule'--and it's a good 'rule'.
We each get a chunk of time to puke out what needs puked out about our days.........and then we hang it up and move on.
Ever heard those stories about hanging your troubles on the 'trouble tree' before entering your home?
Yeah, well, same concept..........
'Cept today I didn't 'play by the rule'.
I think I'm a tad 'full'.......a tad 'overwhelmed' and a WHOLE lot 'overly sensitive'.
And him indoors pointed out the rule cuz I'd exceeded the limit.
I agreed, told him I'd 'spent my time' and yep, I'd move on cuz that's the 'rule'.
LOL
THAT went over like a ton of lead bricks--cuz then Mr. Neurotic felt bad.
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO?????!!!!!!!!
There's a reason wisepersoninmylife gives me three kvetches before I get to shush up and get over it.
Acceptance isn't one of my stronger suits some moments.
I'd probably go on and on and onnnnnnnnnnnnnnn if it was 'allowed'.
Truth be told, if you're not going to hold me to the 'rule', I WILL go on and on and onnnnnnn AND onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!
I'm a kvetcher and a whiner and I apparently to hear myself talk............lots.........LOL
Gosh...........makes ya wonder if that's why I have this little piece of cyberspace, doesn't it?!
*snickering*
4 comments:
better out than in
(that's what I think!) (maybe I ought to practise what I preach!) (then there'd be a helluva lot more spaces in cyberland full of moaning!)
(is three exclamaiotn marks sufficient, d'ya think???)
maybe I should have thought about my spelling rather than my punctuation
as queen of the whiners, i salute the kvetcher in you.
I am only a lowly pisser & moaner, but I would like to join this rarified cadre of Artful Whiners.
Post a Comment