Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Yeah, yeah......g'head........

I know it's a tad late for a cuppa coffee--but I'm having one anyway.
The girl gave me this nifty keeno coffee 'pod' thingy and I now have a Frank cup....LOL It's all good. A cuppa coffee and a treat from the monster jar, what's NOT good about that?!

Okay.........so caffeine at this hour probably won't aide the sleep process. And that treat is probably about Mel feeding her fragile little feeling.
But what the heck-- Sleep probably won't happen for a while cuz I.........................have homework to do.

I got to see wisepersoninmylife tonight.
It'd been a while.
Between my work demands and his responsibilities it's been near impossible to actually be in the same place at the same time. We'd crossed paths in a meeting or two and I got that 'evil eye', raised eyebrow thingy--so I knew I was past due for making a get-together actually come together.

"Sooooooooooooo..........how'm I doin' oh great wisepersoninmylife?!"

"Shitty."

(Okay--so that wasn't exactly what I wanted to hear.......LOL I was looking for a bit of tea and sympathy, dagnabbit!)

"Right! Been nice talking to ya!"

"You asked me to take your inventory.....I gave you the shortened version."

"Right!! Care for a cuppa coffee?"
(I even tried a treat from the monster jar but he wasn't having ANY of it....)

"Nope. Wanna KNOW what I care about?"

"Taxes and the current price of gasoline bychance?" (shoulda ducked lower and ran faster--but nooooooooooooooooooooooooo..............I'm a glutton for punishment!)

"YOU."

Ah..........
*sigh*
Don't get me wrong--it's really nice to know that I'm cared about and loved. NOT that I always like being accountable, but it's nice to know that I GET to be (elsewise they'd be digging up the backyard to see where I'd hidden the bodies! LOL), even if it's via wisepersoninmylife who's gonna take my inventory because I ASKED A STUPID QUESTION!!!

Yeah, yeah........I now have 'homework' and a written inventory to crank out. Look at MY defects and MY motives and MY actions.
He didn't EVEN wanna see what I'd written in my tenth step journal--"Do a different one, separate and without the noise and B.S."

:-P Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffttttttt!!!!

And ...."pay attention to where you're at" in my relationship to the Big Guy?

*banging head*
What WAS I thinking when I told wisepersoninmylife that perhaps he needed to take that up WITH the Big Guy cuz I wasn't talkin' to him.

HE'S on my list, dontchaknow.....
HE needed to make it abundantly clear what HE wanted me from me in this whole freaking ordeal last week and HE'S yet to 'get around to it'.

Oy.
Small wonder I have homework, huh?

Wisepersoninmylife isn't always THE most comfy person to be around.
And I'm a bit ruffled that I didn't get a headlock at the end of the conversation.
All *I* got was a "Someone hurt your fragile little alcoholic feeling and you're using it as an excuse to NOT do what's required Mel..................you MIGHT consider getting over it."

Hmmmmmmmmmmph!
I WILL!!...........JUST as soon as the Big Guy gets back to me with answers to MY questions!!

LOL.........ya think maybe I have that bassackwards? LOL

2 comments:

E in Oz said...

That mug looks smug. Smug Mug. LOL

I, Like The View said...

Ive never seen a mug with my mug-shot on it before

neat