Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Practical

*sigh*
Ya know how you wrap your head around something cuz it's gotta be done even if you won't wanna haffta do it......so you plan and you scheme and you end up kinda excited about it?

Yeah, well, I did....thinkin' we were replacing our front porch/deck cuz the stairs were having a problem.
I got out pencil and paper and everything!
I even drug himself outside to 'argue' if what I wanted was doable.
Promptly tore up the carpeting on the porch/deck and realized....hey....it's in really good shape, the railings are good......
It's just the stupid steps?
Just replace the steps?

*tossing plans out the window*

Practical says, do that.
But I was PLANNING, dangit.
Replace steps, clean wood that was under the carpet and move on?
Hmmmmph!
"Let's save the expense for when we need to do something?"

*grumbling*
Sometimes practical screws everything up!

2 comments:

I, Like The View said...

I'm forever blowing bubbles. . .

pretty bubbles in the air. . .

:-)

Latharia said...

LOL...go with the flow, chicka. :)