Right.Granola and yogurt.
I've decided these two things can go together.
This from the gal who props her plate up so her corn juices don't mingle with her potatoes. LOL
Yep.
Granola and yogurt.
IN the same dish.
Layer 'em even!
Toss in some fresh fruit of your choice--it even LOOKS pretty.
Yogurt, granola, fresh strawberries....more yogurt, more granola and more fresh strawberries.
It's pretty, it can touch AND it tastes good!
OMGosh!
:-O
Certainly this is NOT a sign of maturity?!
6 comments:
I am berry proud of you Mel...smile
Who needs maturity if they can have granola and yoghurt...with strawberries!!!!
I am so happy for your new discovery Mel :)
*snif* *tear* You're all growed up.
And I still wouldn't let my corn juices touch my mashed potatoes if I could avoid it.
ACK!!!
All growed up??!!
*running around in circles*
NO, NO!!!
Anything but THAT!!!!!!
LOLOL
Ooh, I love granola and yogurt!
that's made me hungry!
YUM!
Post a Comment