Aaarrrrrhhhhhh! Ye make a fine pirate sailor, ya do, Mel! Aaaaarrrh ya do!:-) hehe
Oooh and yesterday, I wore my pirate beanie, coz it was cooold and blowin' a mighty gale (in the forest, nowhere near the sea LOL).http://store.estreet.com/seashepherd/Detail.bok?no=59
Ohhhhhhh....a REAL PIRATE beanie!Don't mind me drooling.....really....I'll stop soon enough.*looking for a drool rag* LOL
how to for the rookies
I so wanted to say "avast me haerties" but I've just looked it up - and "avast" means stop, but I don't want this to stop cos its so much fun!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Aaarrrrrhhhhhh! Ye make a fine pirate sailor, ya do, Mel! Aaaaarrrh ya do!
:-) hehe
Oooh and yesterday, I wore my pirate beanie, coz it was cooold and blowin' a mighty gale (in the forest, nowhere near the sea LOL).
http://store.estreet.com/seashepherd/Detail.bok?no=59
Ohhhhhhh....a REAL PIRATE beanie!
Don't mind me drooling.....really....I'll stop soon enough.
*looking for a drool rag* LOL
how to for the rookies
I so wanted to say "avast me haerties" but I've just looked it up - and "avast" means stop, but I don't want this to stop cos its so much fun!
Post a Comment