Monday, September 17, 2007

Hmmmmmmmmmmm........

He's just not 'with it'.

Really.
He's been kinda distant, claims there's been this headache he's had that won't go away and he's blaming the pollen count.......k.....I'll give him that the pollen count IS up......

How silly is it to check to make sure he's still breathing when he's napping?
And I mean he's napped every day for the last five......
*sigh*

I don't like when all's not 'right' with my world.

"I must say, and I'm sad to have to say it, I'm not at all enthusiastic about Halloween this year....."

Why's that?

He doesn't know.
I just know I've been working around him, literally. He's been on the couch or napping or watching television. He wasn't kidding when he said he wasn't the least bit enthusiastic about the upcoming Halloween holiday.
I think it scares me.
No. I know it scares me cuz I told him it did.

"Nothing to be scared about. It's just my allergies."

Well, golly gee........he had allergies last year and the year before and that's not stopped him from being a part of all this FUN stuff!

*sigh*

I'm gonna make him go to the physician.
THAT'LL make me real popular in his book........(not!)

At least maybe I can stop staring at him from the doorway to see if his chest is rising and falling?
Oy GEEZE I sound soooooooooooo morbid!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

isn't being morbid a part of the halloween fun?

katherine. said...

maybe it's a bit early for us mere mortals to get excited about Halloween yet...

maybe all the dust from the decoration boxes triggered his allergies...

I hope he comes around soon and shares the experience with you.

sending big hugs!!

Vi said...

Go on, threaten him with the doctors, that'll snap him out of it for sure!

I, Like The View said...

((((The Brit))))

he's only a bloke, not that you need any reminding! some of them don't even like xmas decorations -what's that all about?!


((((((mel))))))

looking forward to more pictures

RubyShooZ said...

I always check Aaron to see whether or not he's breathing or cold - story behind that but not for now. Sorry he's not feeling well.

Peace and breath.
~ RS ~

Anonymous G said...

Hope the Brit is feeling better today, but that there is still an appointment on the books.

*hugs*

mig bardsley said...

Get his allergies sorted. Poor Brit. Allergies is no fun at all!
(I always have to stay awake to prod Barney when he stops breathing in his sleep...I'm sure he'd do it by himself but I have to prod him anyway)