well, you've still got 5 weeeks till halloween, so OF COURSE you need two to choose from. We cant expect you to drink out the same one everyday now can we?
Awwwwwwww...Latharia, what a sweet, kindly and loving offer.
But I gotta tell ya...I SUCK at doing computery things. I'd be too frightened of losing the whole shabang if I messed with the template to add something really cool that you made.
((((((((((Latharia)))))))))))))
Bless your kindness and loving offer. I'm genuinely touched you'd want to do that for little ol' me!
11 comments:
yup - don't think you had quite enough
and NONE of us have had enough of Halloween yet!!
MORE MORE MORE
well, you've still got 5 weeeks till halloween, so OF COURSE you need two to choose from. We cant expect you to drink out the same one everyday now can we?
I Frank doesn't look mean enough...oh, that's right, he's full of COFFEE. C;)
Come to Mel's where the silliness abounds!
Thanks for the smile today. I love you Mel.
you need a purple dracula one to complete the set....just sayin'...
Mel, baby -- go to my blog, click on my profile, and email me with your email address. I'll set you up with a pumpkin header. :)
Love your choice of mugs! :D
Aw, those are cute. I LOVE coffee cups, and refuse to start the day with an ugly cup.
I like the pumpkin one :) But the other one isn't bad either!
Oooohhhhh, I don't really understand the whole 'halloween huge decorations thing' but even I can see that they are gorgeous mugs!
Awwwwwwww...Latharia, what a sweet, kindly and loving offer.
But I gotta tell ya...I SUCK at doing computery things.
I'd be too frightened of losing the whole shabang if I messed with the template to add something really cool that you made.
((((((((((Latharia)))))))))))))
Bless your kindness and loving offer. I'm genuinely touched you'd want to do that for little ol' me!
Everyone needs new cups. You can never have enough.
Post a Comment