Wednesday, September 12, 2007

School's in session......

No person is truly your enemy, few people are your friend, but every person is your teacher.


We can marvel at the wonder of our lives today.
We can reflect on our yesterdays and be grateful for the lessons they taught.
We can look with hopeful anticipation at the days ahead - gifts, all of them.

We are on a special journey, serving a special purpose, uniquely our own.
No barrier, no difficult person, no tumultuous time is designed to interrupt our progress.
All experiences are simply to teach us what we have yet to learn.

Trusting in the goodness of all people, all situations, all paths to progress will release whatever our fears, freeing us to go forth with a quicker step and an assurance that eases all moments.


Well, now I want me one of those 'hall passes' that gets me excused from class!
"Please excuse Mel from class today"
Anybody got a pen? ;-)

3 comments:

I, Like The View said...

*passes pen*

(only kidding)

:-)

I, Like The View said...

(talking about learning, guess what I learnt today - dave snuck a peek at his pressie!! cheeky thing; I would have thought he had more self control/will power than that)(maybe it's the drugs he's on?)

Mel said...

*chuckling and shaking head*

Well, the little booger. LOL
Course, I'm not one to talk....I peeled tape to give looks at prezzies before their time.

*hanging head*
I don't do that anymore...but I do shake and rattle boxes. ;-)