The boys and I checked this out last night too. It had a neat orange glow to it here.
you at least caught a glimpse! sigh, it was freezing rain here, I just felt the pull...should have gone out and howled!
Hey, you captured it very well!!! :D
we saw it through the fog...it was VERY "conneticut yankee in king authur's court"...great shot
GORGEOUS shot, MEL!!!!I got a brief glimpse of it out of my 21st floor window...as I STRETCHED my neck out as far as it would go......AAAOOOWWW!!!
Free spirit indeed. Not captured but revealed in passing, with due respect and homage :) Lovely.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
The boys and I checked this out last night too. It had a neat orange glow to it here.
you at least caught a glimpse! sigh, it was freezing rain here, I just felt the pull...
should have gone out and howled!
Hey, you captured it very well!!! :D
we saw it through the fog...it was VERY "conneticut yankee in king authur's court"...
great shot
GORGEOUS shot, MEL!!!!
I got a brief glimpse of it out of my 21st floor window...as I STRETCHED my neck out as far as it would go......
AAAOOOWWW!!!
Free spirit indeed. Not captured but revealed in passing, with due respect and homage :) Lovely.
Post a Comment