I carried the box downstairs to himself when it arrived. He was working on a model, hibernating in his workroom downstairs AS far away from the pollen as he could get. He's allergic, dontchaknow. And the pollen count's been high with all the trees budding.
Yeah, well, apparently he's allergic to hot cross buns, too.
Leastwise he is the one's his mother sent......by boat.......a month ago.
k.....might be mold he's allergic to......
I'm still laughing. LOLOL
8 comments:
I've just had a toasted yeacake instead, thanks.
teacake.
Oh, no...what a yucky surprise.
euwwwwwwwwwwwww (or however it's spelt)(or spelled)
oh dear, I could of course rescue you from mouldy hot cross buns by giving you my recipe for them, but I don't want to affect our friendship by making you spend time in the kitchen!!!!!!!!!!
Ahh his poor mum, she was only trying to be nice bless her.
much love
Lia
xx
"k.....might be mold he's allergic to......"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.....Oh, you are toooo funny, dear lady!!
X
Pretty colours though:)
Awwww Thats so sweet!
Post a Comment