....free treasures on the railroad tracks.
....grape hyacinths.
....asparagus about ready for the stealing.
....the lone dandelion standing proud in the neighbor's 'perfect yard'. LOL
....grape hyacinths.
....asparagus about ready for the stealing.
....the lone dandelion standing proud in the neighbor's 'perfect yard'. LOL

....freed fishin' worms!
....swifts zoooooming over the lake waters.
....lots and lots of bubbles!
....swifts zoooooming over the lake waters.
....lots and lots of bubbles!
5 comments:
So very nice Mel. You know, I love coming over hee in the morning as it is, and then I get a smile when I read the things that make you happy. I have some too! And some are the same as yours.
It's thundering and lightning out and has been all morning, for the last hour anyway, now the rain has started and it's pouring! The worms will be a wrigglin' out of their holes and the robins will be goin' nutso! The roads will be swept clean of sand and debris and the motorcycle riding will be great! My yard will be filled with dandelions!
I'm happy too.
Peace.
And how many dandelions do you have in yours? Just wondering...
see, my dandelions went when I weeded the other day - I miss them!
everything on you list makes me smile ('kay, apart perhaps from the worm on the hook)
TYVM
(-:
Oh all those things sound wonderful :)
Two things here, that equally give me that HAPPY HAPPY feeling...
"asparagus about ready for the stealing."
My favorite veggie in the whole wide world.
"lots and lots of bubbles."
Just call me Lawrence Welk - HA!
Thanks for sharing the happiness, dear lady!
{{{{ Mel }}}}
X
Post a Comment