Genesis 14:22 22 But Abram said to the king of Sodom, “With raised hand I have sworn an oath to the LORD, God Most High, Creator of heaven and earth, 23 that I will accept nothing belonging to you, not even a thread or the strap of a sandal, so that you will never be able to say, ‘I made Abram rich.’
I thought I ought to find out what this means and after a lengthy search I was told "genesis 14.22.23" was not found in the old or new testament" No. I don't get it either!
5 comments:
Nope.
I don't get it.
I'll think about it some, perhaps it'll fall into place.
*scratching head*
Bwhahahahahahahaha!
OMG Mel....you CRACK ME UP!
LOVE the post title!
X ya, dear lady!
P.S. nice shot!
Genesis 14:22
22 But Abram said to the king of Sodom, “With raised hand I have sworn an oath to the LORD, God Most High, Creator of heaven and earth, 23 that I will accept nothing belonging to you, not even a thread or the strap of a sandal, so that you will never be able to say, ‘I made Abram rich.’
So, it did not make the farmer rich?
I thought I ought to find out what this means and after a lengthy search I was told "genesis 14.22.23" was not found in the old or new testament"
No. I don't get it either!
Oh, it's there(uncertainhorizons found it, too)--however, I don't get it. LOL
I'm gonna haffta go back and see if I can snag the farmer one of these days and have him make it make sense to me, maybe?
Post a Comment