Cool! :)
OMG...just looking at this photo makes me chilly!What an AWESOME capture, Mel!!!!LOVE the icicles! Which reminds me, I took some photos about a week ago of some icicles hanging from a restaurant awning, because I so thought of YOU. However, the dang photos did not come out very well. VERY blurry :(Love how you cropped this photo!Well done!X
I love it when dripping water freezes and make icicles or "beards".Cool :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Cool! :)
OMG...just looking at this photo makes me chilly!
What an AWESOME capture, Mel!!!!
LOVE the icicles! Which reminds me, I took some photos about a week ago of some icicles hanging from a restaurant awning, because I so thought of YOU. However, the dang photos did not come out very well. VERY blurry :(
Love how you cropped this photo!
Well done!
X
I love it when dripping water freezes and make icicles or "beards".
Cool :)
Post a Comment