Over--under.
Over--under.
It would seem there's a slight 'issue' with which way the toilet paper is to be placed on the holder.
Not with he-who-is-agreeable....but with the 4 year old Bug.
She changes it.
I put it back.
She changes it again.
I put it back.
That's great when I know it's an issue.
When I don't know that, I start feel a bit 'off' about how that happens. And I think I musta been in some kinda odd state when I replaced the roll on the holder.
:-/
Oh--and the rearranged vanity in the bathroom from the Bug's visit that I put back in 'order' when she returned to the parental units?
Yep---BACK to the state which she approves of.
I wondered why it was taking so long to wash her hands.......
5 comments:
"It would seem there's a slight 'issue' with which way the toilet paper is to be placed on the holder."
HA! Isn't it funny how we feel about how the toilet paper should go?
I always place it OVER, but a couple of times in a hurry, I ended up placing it UNDER. And it bothered me to no end, that I had to change it. It felt so weird having it UNDER.
X
Hey Mel, are you an over or ab under person. Vi has "patiently" instructed me, shown me and finally insisted the over style is the way to go. I'm a slow learner or just don't pay enough attention as I at times need to be reminded.
well dearie, they are our little blessings for raising those kids long ago, aren't they.... and as for putting that bleeping roll on the "right" way, thanks for letting me know there WAS a right way! ;)
we loved having the visits last week but boy are we suffering now... oy..... suffering something awful and i knew i would get some sympathy here so there you go. xox
ah now there's a profile pic worthy or posting it... ain't she just the cutest, sweetest thang on four legs? xxxxx
k, i'll leave quietly now...
Snickering.........
Post a Comment