Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Things that make me happy....


....the boss lifting his 'order' to conduct my work day from the office.

....a planned weekend with the Bug.

....finding the wee wreaths I forgot I bought.

....pulling over the car to watch a pair of eagles.

....the brilliant full moon.

....a gingerbread latte.  Ohhhh.....yummmm.

....helpful sales people who cheerfully go out of their way.

2 comments:

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

Joy!! You wear joy so well!!
Blessings for a most extraordinary day for an extraordinary YOU!!
[hugs]

Ron said...

"....the brilliant full moon."

Oh Mel, can you believe I MISSED the full moon last night? However, one of my blogging friends took some photographs and posted them on her blog. OMG...the photos were magnificent!

"....a planned weekend with the Bug."

*doing the happy dance*

What FUN you're going to have. And bet you can't wait!

((((((( You ))))))))

X