So I have this closet in the spare bedroom. It's where I stuff 'stuff' that I collect throughout the year, grabbing whatever I see that makes me think of the girl, the other girl, the Brit--folks who mean something to me. I'm forever picking things up.I can't help it.......LOL I'm a 'stuff' grabber!
That closet also gets to hold all the seasonal clothes--ones that get changed back and forth. I was cleaning out the closet and bringing out the spring clothing. About darn time! I'm sooooo ready for spring.
Ya know, half the time I forget the treasures I've found and the 'stuff' sits in that poor overstuffed closet waiting for some holiday, some celebration--then I'm rooting through the overstuffed closet filled with 'stuff' to find whatever 'stuff' I've accumlated so I can happily have an excuse to dole it out. (like I NEED some excuse? LOL)
Some times I don't wait for an occasion and I just FEEL like wrapping up a pressie and handing it out.
I will say--It's great for the holidays. I haven't had to go 'holiday' shopping during the season for pressies forever. (suits me, I dislike shopping and CRINGE at the thought of having to actually enter a retail establishment during the actual holiday season)
But oh yeahhhh...........
I found STUFF in the overstuffed 'stuff' closet! COOL stuff.
Okay, so I found it cuz the silly clothes bar fell down and made a mess and I had to pull all this 'stuff' out so I could get to the problem to fix it......AND all the clothes that were in transit/being traded out had to go, too.
BUT--I found VERY cool STUFF!!
Like a HUGE bubble maker or three. Okay, that's not "OR" three--that would be "I found THREE HUGE bubble makers!" *doing happy dance*
TOYS!!!!!!!
Yeah, yeah.....well, I musta bought three for a reason, don't ya think?!
:-)
Soooooooooo.........Guess who made bubbles tonight after a day FILLED with team business and talking 'shop' and dealing with Judges, social workers and attorneys?!
Yep--that would be ME!
*doing happy dance*
Ain't nothing like a HUGE bubble floating across the lawn into the street to get the attention of the three little girls who moved in across the street late last fall.
Did ya know I was a 'cool neighbor lady'?
I am a cool neighbor lady!
*polishing nails*
Yep.........I'm cool....wayyyyyyyyyyyy cool!
:-)
*sigh*
Now--'what to do' with all the clothes that are piled on the bed, all over the floor and in the hallway...........................in BOTH the bedrooms...........and all that other 'stuff' that needs to go BACK into the overstuffed 'stuff' closet.......................
Leave it and go make more bubbles!!!!!!!!!
Woooooooooooohoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*chuckling*
I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooo naughty.
But I'm soooooooooo cool! LOLOL
1 comment:
it's so totally true Mel: you are cool and pretty awesome too!
wish you were my neighbour lady. . .
;-)
love those bubbles as much as I love the kites! took photos of a guy on the beach on a kite board - you know, sand skating?
just for you!
:-)
however, during the unpacking turns out I've lost my digi-camera-to-pc-cable
:-(
but as soon as I find it, I'll get his piccie up for you. . .
and the ones of rock pools and barnacles, d'ya like barnacles? and waves and sunshine and clouds reflected on a wet beach and cliffs and this really cool one of a view of the sea thru a rabbit hole on the edge of the cliff (poor bunny!)
oops, gabbling on on someone else's blog
apolgies
Post a Comment