
Instead of trusting, we may revert to control.
We can approach this need to control by dealing with our fear.
We deal with fear by trusting - ourselves, our Higher Power, the love and support of the Universe, the Plan, and this process we call life.
We can trust that when things don't work out the way we want, God has something better planned.
We can trust ourselves to get where we need to go, say what we need to say, do what we need to do, know what we need to know, be who we need to be, and become all we can become, when we are intended to do that, when we are ready, and when the time is right.
We can trust that we will be given all the direction we need.
We can trust that all we need on this journey shall come to us. We will not get all we need for the entire journey today. We shall receive today's supplies today, and tomorrow's supplies tomorrow. We were never intended to carry supplies for the entire journey. The burden would be too heavy, and the way was intended to be light.
Trust in yourself. Trust the journey. Trust the Greater Plan. Trust that all things are as they are suppose to be.
We do not have to plan, control, and schedule all things. The schedule and plan have been written. All we need to do is show up.
The way will become clear and the supplies will be amply and clearly provided, one day at a time.
Trust in today.
A long, longggggggggggg time ago wisepersoninmylife told me the ONLY thing that was required of me was to "shut up, suit up and show up". *chuckling*
I can't say I was real thrilled when he told me that.
Today I know what that means.
I showed up today--in my jammies WITH my box of kleenex with aloe.
And the furthest I got was the grocery store with himself. (insanity was starting to set in--I don't do well being 'confined' and since I despise grocery shopping--mwaahahahahaha....!!)
*shrugs*
Fine.....
I'm now back in jammies --STILL bonding with my box of kleenex with aloe.
Cold's suck.
But it takes what it takes to get me to slow down and REST.
(I suck at that "R" word and I know it!!)
It's kinda comforting to be reminded it's still about shutting up, suiting up and showing up cuz I'm not really in control of the outcomes today--I'm simply in control of me and my attitude.
Day in............day out.........that's the only thing I well and truly DO get to control.
And since my attitude frequently SUCKS, I'm thinking that oughta keep me plenty busy. LOL
2 comments:
How's your cold now? Get well soon, Mel :-)
everytime I visit, I feel as if I am getting "today's supplies"
thanks mel
thanks reading fairies
(did I really say thank you to a bunch of small winged creatures?!)
Post a Comment