Well, THIS is a surprise!They're saying 3-5 inches of snow possible this afternoon/evening. No biggie--except we still have leaves on the trees--which potentially means we could have some broken trees if we get that wet mushy snow--which we will cuz it's that time of year. Makes me wanna go out and shake the trees in the yard so the leaves fall off. LOL
I hope Studley likes snow.........won't he look precious sitting in a white yard!
Bit early--but not untypical for Iowa, mind you.
And I did what every well trained Iowan does when there's an advisory issued. I went to the store.
NO, not the grocery store again!
I had to get bugs for 'the children'. :-D
And now-- I'm hangin' around waiting for wisepersoninmylife to come have coffee with me.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....
I think I'll go find the 'snowman parts in a bucket' while I wait! LOL
2 comments:
Oh it's so nice to be here again if only for a few minutes :)
Hope you got better from the bronchitis. (I notice you're not a good patient then...how diod I guess :)
Bugs for the children?? Lady bugs? Bronchitis bugs? Umm...some other kind of bugs?
oh, OK - I really should read these in chronological order, shouldn't I?
pah to that tho! it's more fun this way!
:-)
Post a Comment