Saturday, February 10, 2007

Boy can they soar.......

Not quite a full 'adult', he's got a bit of speckling to him yet. Absolutely gorgeous.....
I managed to talk the Brit into driving a bit down the road...and we found a different watching spot. As much as we didn't want to tear ourselves from the first spot--double that for leaving the second place we landed.

You can call him 'immature' if you like....he's still a handsome bird.

Little did we know he had his mouth full of fish as he soared over us.
It was just a picture perfect kinda moment.
I could have stayed for hours.
Actually--we did stay for hours. LOL
They can be a bit frumpy looking, though..LOL I think this fella wasn't pleased that we were invading his space.
I can't say that I blamed him.
I can't say that his displeased look changed my decision to stay though!