Three things you do every day: Pray, meditate, drink coffee? LOL
Three things you want to learn:
How to do that linky stuff--I'm gonna make the girl teach me.
How to surrender and STAY surrendered. I seem to like grabbing back "MY way". Grrr...
How to put down a wood floor. Yep, I'm in the mood to do flooring!
Three things that you love to eat but rarely do:
Uh oh.........trouble!!
I'm not an 'I love to eat kinda gal'.
The things that I actually don't mind eating--are the things I eat.
I'm not an 'I love to eat kinda gal'.
The things that I actually don't mind eating--are the things I eat.
Ummm....fresh corn on the cob, watermelon and two fresh strawberries? LOL Two's my limit.
2 comments:
Interesting "threes" you have there. :) And good luck with the wood flooring! Let us know how it turns out!
argh - that linky thing. . . the number of people who've tried to teach me! (remotely, tho)
hope the girl is a good teacher, and that you're a good pupil (hope you're sitting next to each other!)
Post a Comment