Ummm...bit slick out there..... Himself blames me cuz I was humming that "Let it snow, let it snow, Let it snow" tune again. Ohhhh....perhaps I AM that powerful (after all, I'm a 'RED'. LOL)
The National Weather dudeds say: FREEZING RAIN AND SLEET WILL CHANGE TO SNOW BY LATE THIS AFTERNOON. ICE ACCUMULATIONS AROUND QUARTER OF AN INCH WILL OCCUR BEFORE THE SWITCH TO SNOW. STRONG EAST WINDS FROM 25 TO 35 MPH WITH GUSTS UP TO 45 MPH... WILL COMBINE WITH THE ICE ACCUMULATIONS TO CAUSE THE DOWNING OF SOME TREES AND POWER LINES. LATE THIS AFTERNOON AFTER THE SNOW BEGINS...THE STRONG WINDS WILL PRODUCE WHITEOUTAND BLIZZARD CONDITIONS. VERY HAZARDOUS AND POTENTIALLY LIFETHREATENING CONDITIONS WILL OCCUR BY LATE AFTERNOON AND THIS EVENING. BY SUNDAY...SNOW ACCUMULATIONS FROM 10 TO 16 INCHES AREEXPECTED IN THE BLIZZARD WARNING AREA.Yikes.
Any bets on me getting to put in some time at work cuz folks are either snowed/iced in or snowed/iced out?
Just for the record--I stopped humming that one and started another....but I think I stopped too dang late! ;-)
Just for the record--I stopped humming that one and started another....but I think I stopped too dang late! ;-)
Ooops?

2 comments:
get the Brit to sing you Morecombe and Wise's "Bring Me Sunshine With Your Smile". . .
that'll cheer you up and out of the snow mood!
You and your humming! Honestly Mel, you are a caution (as my Mother in law used to say :)
Post a Comment