Reminds me of a bumper sticker a friend of mine once had... "Lost your cat? Try looking under my tire."She didn't like cats all that much.
At least it's not one of those Aflac ducks!!
sick and wrong and yet ooohh so funny
I'm liking sick and wrong in this instanceI bet that duck is like one of those "executive toys" for releasing stress - only way much more fun!
LOL Mel, very wrong, but very 'you'.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Reminds me of a bumper sticker a friend of mine once had... "Lost your cat? Try looking under my tire."
She didn't like cats all that much.
At least it's not one of those Aflac ducks!!
sick and wrong and yet ooohh so funny
I'm liking sick and wrong in this instance
I bet that duck is like one of those "executive toys" for releasing stress - only way much more fun!
LOL Mel, very wrong, but very 'you'.
Post a Comment