Saturday, June 02, 2007

Saturday Sun Day

Whispy clouds and big poofy clouds! It made for a great distraction.
Actually, what it made for was the first day without rain in five days.
Which meant--get out and do some yard work.
No worries, I like playing in dirt and mowing the lawn....LOTS.

So I planted flowers--yeah, yeah....MORE flowers.
And I mowed.
AND I trimmed, AND I filled up the birdie feeders, cleaned out the birdie bath whozit AND I made dinner.
Okay..so that wasn't a huge deal cuz we had was a really GOOD salad....

And I finally--FINALLY got to sit on the patio and watch/listen to the fountain thingy.
FINALLY!!

It's way cool--even if I do say so myself!

Now for the hotfudge cake. Mmmmm.....served warm with a dab of ice cream!

:-)

6 comments:

mig bardsley said...

dear Mel. Just quickly saying hi, I've missed visiting you.
xxx

skinnylittleblonde said...

Wow....what a perfectly peaceful & beautiful day!
Yardwork & salads go together mighty well! Yum,yum!

RubyShooZ said...

Thanks for the pictures and for sharing a part of your day with us here.

It's beautiful and peaceful and I very much appreciate you and your happiness today.

Thank you Mel.

Unknown said...

It looks so beautiful and sounds like such a lovely day!

Vi said...

Beautiful Garden Mel. Fancy pottering around in mine?

I, Like The View said...

(oh! I thought I'd left a comment here before!)

yum - fudgecake. . .

and nice fountain, he's kinda cool, The Brit, ain't he. . .