This is in reference to the picture and writings of your post. In the Bible we're allowed to know the actual name of a scant few of the Angels, Michael... .........Gabriel........Yet from the picture on your post........I now know the name of the Angel that I've known throughout my whole life. Lord have mercy it's Reggie's Angel......See how he/she is distraught. The only Angel that truly has the right to hang their head.... and moan and groan about their job(yep, Angels have jobs too..you think working at McDonalds would be bad...reggie's Angel has it much , much worse).........Lord, not today, Lord, I just can't deal with Reggie's crap anymore. Lord give he/she the day off and give me the wisdom to give them a break. Don't want to see them tired and stressed out when I really need them.
4 comments:
I had one of those days today, walking with sorrow, nothing said
what did I learn? don't want to walk with sorrow no more, want to talk instead of saying nothing
hard lesson to learn, hard to remember sometimes
think that's head and heart speaking
thanks for the reminder
hope your weekend brings you some peace somehow
ah...wishes of peace, indeed.
Sometimes if we can't walk with sorrow, were not walking at all. ;)
That statue is beautiful.
Those sounds of silence are sometimes the most profound things we can hear and I've been hearing a lot of it lately.
As long as I keep my heart open, I can hear all kinds of things.
Peace!~
This is in reference to the picture and writings of your post. In the Bible we're allowed to know the actual name of a scant few of the Angels, Michael... .........Gabriel........Yet from the picture on your post........I now know the name of the Angel that I've known throughout my whole life. Lord have mercy it's Reggie's Angel......See how he/she is distraught. The only Angel that truly has the right to hang their head.... and moan and groan about their job(yep, Angels have jobs too..you think working at McDonalds would be bad...reggie's Angel has it much , much worse).........Lord, not today, Lord, I just can't deal with Reggie's crap anymore.
Lord give he/she the day off and give me the wisdom to give them a break. Don't want to see them tired and stressed out when I really need them.
Thanks sis,
Reg
Post a Comment