Monday, February 11, 2008

Mel's reality..... ;-)

Welcome to this gloriously flawed and wonderfully imperfect day! (OH YIPPEE SKIPPY!! *muttering* I can hardly WAIT!) (obviously needing MORE COFFEE.....and less fairy reminders.......*muttering*)

You probably will not have an opportunity to save the whole world today. (thank GOODNESS for that...my calendar is chalked full of STUFF that needs done today--there's no room for 'saving the world'. LOL Oh, wait.....I think I can squeeze that in between 3-4 IF I can be quick about it!)

But you can surely brighten your own corner of it. (*reminder to self* Buy 60 watt flamey lookin' lightbulb for the dining room--more than one cuz when one goes, several go!)

Most likely you will not get everything done that you had wanted to do. (okay.........between 3-4, since saving the world isn't gonna happen, I can work in the year-to-date financials I've failed to get done......or.....I could NOT do 'em, close the office door and play with my Moon Sand!---that'd be funner!)

Yet you can definitely make some real and lasting progress. (Right.....*penciling in Moon Sand for 3:00!)

The people with whom you come in contact may not all appreciate or understand you. (RIGHT! C'mon......it would take a whole LIFETIME to come to some 'understanding' about Mel...LOL....expecting that to happen would be silliness.....)

Still, you can have a positive effect on some of those lives. (NOPE---NOT sharing the Moon Sand and you can't make me! I know that trick......ain't workin'.........)

The events of this day are not all going to proceed according to your plans. (*alerting the news media* Extra extra--read all about it....the world isn't going according to Mel's plans!! Gee....why would I be willing to save the world if it's not going to cooperate and be understanding and appreciative?! Hmmmmmmmph! Ungrateful world.....*muttering*)

Even so, you can create value from whatever comes your way.
(Create value......right. Thinking that means take back the bag of returnable bottles we have sitting in the garage.....k...maybe not....LOL....)

Chances are that conditions will not be perfect and circumstances will not be ideal. (Chances are......'cause I wear a silly grin......the moment you come into view......Chances are you think that I'm in love with you......Just because my composure sort of slips.....The moment that your lips meet mine......Chances are you think my heart's your Valentine.......)

Fortunately, there is much you can do with whatever you have. (In the magic of moonlight....When I sigh, "Hold me close, dear,"...Chances are you believe the stars ....That fill the skies are in my eyes......Guess you feel you'll always be...The one and only one for me...And, if you think you could...Well, chances are your chances are awfully good....In the magic of moonlight.....When I sigh, "Hold me close, dear,"......Chances are you believe the stars ..That fill the skies are in my eyes....Guess you feel you'll always be....The one and only one for me....And, if you think you could.....Well, chances are your chances are awfully good.........)

5 comments:

Casdok said...

You can always save the world tomorrow!

Vi said...

hehehe, I like casdoks comment!

I, Like The View said...

moon sand, eh?

I have moon sand envy, and I don't even know what it is!

;-)

katherine. said...

kinda cool where you take the fairy's reality....

(moon sand?)

mig bardsley said...

I like today's fairy :)
Oh, I see it's the Mel fairy in between that I'm really loving :)