Heavenly misty distances. Mel that must be one of those iconic American roads you read about in novels - route sixty something or state something or other - what is it called? Just to satisfy my romantic imaginings :)
Perfect! See, you have to understand, until I encountered Bloggers, all the Americans I knew lived in novels :) (not counting the ones I saw on the news and in film obviously)
7 comments:
Heavenly misty distances.
Mel that must be one of those iconic American roads you read about in novels - route sixty something or state something or other - what is it called? Just to satisfy my romantic imaginings :)
I like it... peaceful..
memories...great to have, and need I remind us all, terrible to lose.
*sigh*
((((((( rim )))))))
You're loved.
It's just that simple.
Mig--
It's a stretch of what used to be scenic Route 66.
How's that for a satisfyingly romantic kinda answer?
I, like the view. ;-)
Perfect! See, you have to understand, until I encountered Bloggers, all the Americans I knew lived in novels :)
(not counting the ones I saw on the news and in film obviously)
I wish I lived in a novel.
Post a Comment