indeedwe are above nothing and very little is beneath usit's a comfortable place to be in the world that we live in, but one that takes energy and focus to maintainand the view is wonderful when you have the time and awareness to take it in
"If its worth doing, its worth doing well!"
I am always amazed at your wisdom.
I know...this is exactly how I feel when I need to change the shower curtain liner.HAHAHAAHAHA!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
indeed
we are above nothing and very little is beneath us
it's a comfortable place to be in the world that we live in, but one that takes energy and focus to maintain
and the view is wonderful when you have the time and awareness to take it in
"If its worth doing, its worth doing well!"
I am always amazed at your wisdom.
I know...this is exactly how I feel when I need to change the shower curtain liner.
HAHAHAAHAHA!
Post a Comment