'kay. . .what is that?!?!?!?!?
WOW!!!!A star fish!!!On a fountain, I'm guessing???COOL shot, Mel!Wishing you and himself a glorious holiday tomorrow!I bet you'll be in the backyard with some sidewalk chalk!ah, hu!
I looks like a starfish trapped in ice. I like it.
It IS a starfish in a fountain. And for the record, I did not wade into the fountain for the photo----wanted to though! ;-)*waving at richmond* Hello there...
it IS a starfish?!?!? I so wanted it to be a starfish. . .incredible:-)
So pretty!
Amazing creature! Thank you for sharing it :)
ah yes...that is very cool.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
'kay. . .
what is that?!?!?!?!?
WOW!!!!
A star fish!!!
On a fountain, I'm guessing???
COOL shot, Mel!
Wishing you and himself a glorious holiday tomorrow!
I bet you'll be in the backyard with some sidewalk chalk!
ah, hu!
I looks like a starfish trapped in ice. I like it.
It IS a starfish in a fountain.
And for the record, I did not wade into the fountain for the photo----wanted to though! ;-)
*waving at richmond* Hello there...
it IS a starfish?!?!? I so wanted it to be a starfish. . .
incredible
:-)
So pretty!
Amazing creature! Thank you for sharing it :)
ah yes...that is very cool.
Post a Comment