Thursday, August 07, 2008

Sooooooooo.......

Every once in a while I lose myself in the moment and let it look just like it is.



I don't like it.














I look stupid.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well,.. there is a simple solution to that... let the moment be what it is, but don't look at it. C;) Instead maybe focus on how other people look when you let the moment be what it is. After all, the greatest sacrifice we can make is not money, time, or even our life...

it is to sacrifice our ego. C:)

katherine. said...

<--- hates Hates HATES looking stupid

(but also knows it is good to let things look like they really really are)

mig bardsley said...

Well we all do sometimes.
It's a shame none of us can look smart all the time.

Well, on the other hand maybe it's not such a bad thing :) Could get really boring for the rest of the world :)

NoRegrets said...

Oh well... life goes on, doesn't it?

I, Like The View said...

but you're not stupid

and thereby lies the rub

XXX