yuplotsa bunches oddles bucketsand it's all coming your wayand not just from me(geeze, that French postal system is slow)(or perhaps it's overloaded. . .)[;-)]
yay! (does happy dance)
More?!HOLY buckets...LOLI spread 'em all out on the coffee table, opened my arms out wide and told himself "SEE how much I'm loved---THIS much!!!!"He was pretty good at tossing his arms open on cue and adding "And THIS much twice over!"What a sappy little Brit, huh?
uh-huh*nodding*MORE!:-)cos, as we all know, if some is good. . .. . .MORE IS BETTER:-D*scratching head*who did I learn that one from. . .;-)(and he better had taken the opportunity to tell you how much you are loved. . .)(not that he needs "an opportunity")
MORE!!!!!!:-)Oh noooooooo.....LOLI've created a 'no moderation' monster!*chuckling*There are worse things!Lemme get back to you on that.....:-/
Post a Comment
5 comments:
yup
lotsa bunches oddles buckets
and it's all coming your way
and not just from me
(geeze, that French postal system is slow)(or perhaps it's overloaded. . .)[;-)]
yay! (does happy dance)
More?!
HOLY buckets...LOL
I spread 'em all out on the coffee table, opened my arms out wide and told himself "SEE how much I'm loved---THIS much!!!!"
He was pretty good at tossing his arms open on cue and adding "And THIS much twice over!"
What a sappy little Brit, huh?
uh-huh
*nodding*
MORE!
:-)
cos, as we all know, if some is good. . .
. . .MORE IS BETTER
:-D
*scratching head*
who did I learn that one from. . .
;-)
(and he better had taken the opportunity to tell you how much you are loved. . .)(not that he needs "an opportunity")
MORE!!!!!!
:-)
Oh noooooooo.....LOL
I've created a 'no moderation' monster!
*chuckling*
There are worse things!
Lemme get back to you on that.....
:-/
Post a Comment