Sunday, August 03, 2008

QOTW 8/3


How are you today?

Well, now go figure it's the simple questions that trip me up, everytime!

How's Mel today?

How about "upright, breathing and on the right side of the grass"--and when all three are happening......the rest is just fluff.

Really--the rest IS just fluff in my life. Sometimes I give more air time to that 'fluff' than I oughta. I mean, really--I have whiney Wednesday for a reason...put it out there (cuz face it.....sometimes 'fluff' is just plain dumb!)--get over it and move on!

Mel is good!
Life.......is good!

I have wireless!!!

Life.....is REAL good!! LOL

5 comments:

Trixie said...

STOP rubbing in the wireless thing!!!

katherine. said...

we all give a lot of airtime to the fluff...

I, Like The View said...

(I do worry about you and the Wednesday/Thursday thing. . .)(whether it be fluff or not)

I, Like The View said...

but!!! I know I'm a worryier, and I'm so glad that life is REAL good nonetheless

XX

mig bardsley said...

I am also glad that life is good :)

And why not air the fluff! We all have it :)