Tuesday, April 27, 2010

April Flowers

Five days of grey and cold.....and wet.....

I'm ready for a bit of sun--any bit.

The moon's full--not that I'd know.....it's been cloud covered.

The patio has had bits of me, huddled under the blankie in defiance of the stupid weather.

But the grass grows.
What's up with that?
I'm not sure how that works--but I'm guessin' it's a conspiracy with the lawnmower manufacturers.

Any bit of sun will do....

5 comments:

Spadoman said...

Sunny here this morning, but a little cool. Next couploe of days are spose to be warm and sunny, then some rain. Then again, I never believe those guys who tell us what the weather's gonna be.
Hope you see some sunshine soon!

Peace.

Pamela said...

Beautiful flower. Wishing you sun.

Vi said...

TULIP!!! I've got a photo of tulips taken on my blog right now...from Amsterdam!!! Tulips are my fav flowers.

Ron said...

"but I'm guessin' it's a conspiracy with the lawnmower manufacturers."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I bet it is too!

LOVELY tulip!

It's been raining a lot here too, however today the sun was shinning and smiling on us.

X

mig said...

We had some sun and some rain and quite a lot of flowers.
Wishing for lots of sun for you Mel :)