....patio swings!! :-)
....bitty violets in a bitty vase.
....hearing "can you take the bug again?".
....freshly tilled earth.
....the packets of flower seeds on the counter.
....bitty violets in a bitty vase.
....hearing "can you take the bug again?".
....freshly tilled earth.
....the packets of flower seeds on the counter.

....brightly coloured Easter Eggs.
....distant thunder.
....easterly winds that blow leaves into the neighbors yard. *laughing*
....distant thunder.
....easterly winds that blow leaves into the neighbors yard. *laughing*
15 comments:
All of these things are so beautiful and/or amusing ie the leaves in the neighbour's yard, however it is the sound of distant thunder that appeals to me along with the smell of rain and freshly tilled earth. Your thought for the day in the previous post was so reassuring and calming. I am going to print in out and put it where I can see it constantly. Thankyou!x
oh yes to the freshly tilled earth - I had a bit of that in the front the other day (and lots of worms, strangely, given that the earth is in the wall and not near anywhere that worms might have originated from!)
(where do worms come from?)
That reminds me I should plant the seeds I have!
I like this ;)
Indi
x
Yep seeds, bright coloured orange and pink flowers, but need to wait till the end of the month before getting them in the garden. In the meantime the pictures are pretty!
xx
ILTV:
worms come from other worms :) and they tend to migrate to a different area if a rainstorm approaches...
they need damp, but not overly wet dirt as a habitat, and thrive on chicken feed, manure,and old food scraps [should you wish to start a mini-worm farm at your place]
my guess is that the brick wall is a great place to hide from birds :)
(-:
(but how did they get into the wall space in the first place? via compost or in earth or the roots of plants planted there. . .)
(thanks!)
Oh it's happy time again : )
Oh, Mel...I so enjoy reading things that make you happy because it's contagious.
I FEE HAPPY!!!!
And this one made me devilishly happy..
"....easterly winds that blow leaves into the neighbors yard."
tee, hee, hee....
Thanks for sharing, dear lady!
Happy Day!
{{{{{ Mel }}}}}
X
(Sorry, too many typos, so I deleted and sterted over)
Did you know that one worm can "make it" with another worm of either sex? Just sayin'.
My Granddaughter calls the Thunder Beings. She seems to know when there will be a storm. She used to be afraid until one day we talked about the noise and the lightning. I explained to her that we need the rain and what a gift water is for Mother Earth. I told her how the Thunder Beings are loud, but that is just to try and scare us, when really they carry the moisture we need, especially this time of year, for the plants and trees and flowers and to cleanse.
Now, she is on a first name basis with them and calls to them when she asks them to come and bring us some weather.
It is delightful to hear you say you like the rumble.
Peace.
I bought some daffs and put them in a jar on the windowsill in the kitchen. . .
. . .they're making me happy and smiley!!
(-:
(more so than worms anyhow)
I soooo love your what makes you happy list Mel! I forgot how good they make me feel! xxx
Wet worms that squiggle their way to the top of the grass make the robins happy. Does that help any? LOL
We need another easterly wind day. I soooo do not wanna haffta rake. :-/
Post a Comment