Oh--and just cuz Nana started it with the Melmo trick or treater....
HEY!!!!! Come to think of it she still has my Melmo!!!
Hmmmmmpf. I might just have to get vistation rights--with Melmo mind you. ..The one that says "Trick or Treat!!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!" (and then he giggles really cute....)
11 comments:
brilliant!!!!
(-:
(and really cute little bunches too)
but, erm, exactly who is it that really loves Elmo here. . . just askin'
(-;
Oh I want slippers like those!
What a little sweetie she is.
xx
That's so great!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA!
OMG...what a sweet and delightful photo, Mel!
I don't think I've ever seen that many Elmo's in a room at one time in my life!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, the slippers! Sooooo cute!
The bugs, hair looks adorable!
(((( Bug )))
Thanks for sharing this precious moment, Nana!
X
More Elmo than you could shake a something or other at :)
But the best thing is the Bug.
H MY GOSH!!!!
You turned the cuteness up to full volume.
Yay for cute little grand babies.
Much love
Lia
xXx
:) !!!!!!!!!!!
SO CUTE!
Look at that face!
OH!
so big and so sweet!
wow...
just wow..
(((((((( Sorrow )))))))))
:-)
Oh--and just cuz Nana started it with the Melmo trick or treater....
HEY!!!!! Come to think of it she still has my Melmo!!!
Hmmmmmpf.
I might just have to get vistation rights--with Melmo mind you.
..The one that says "Trick or Treat!!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!" (and then he giggles really cute....)
:-D
The Melmo slippers are NOT my fault.
(dangit that I didn't think of 'em first....)
OMG, just too cute...so huggable...
LOL, my security word is BRATT
Post a Comment