Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Today's Fairy Reading


Every problem can be resolved. And no answer is ever withheld for long. We need to be open to it, though. We need to step away from our ego, outside of the problem and then listen fully to the words of friends, to the words that rise from our own hearts. Too much thinking, incessant analyzing, will keep any problem a problem.

I will rest from my thoughts. I will give my attention wholly to the present. Therein will come the solution, and when least expected.

4 comments:

english inukshuk said...

thank you, fairies

such wisdom. . .

TYVM

Spadoman said...

Good stuff. I believe that every situation will change. Time will always pass. I try to spend the time in another way rather than trying to figure out what change will occur and when.

Ego, that's an important word. A spirit man once told me that it stands for, "Edge G-d Out" Seems right on. Edge out the Big Guy and you're lost.

Peace

Ron said...

"Too much thinking, incessant analyzing, will keep any problem a problem."

Yup, that's a GREAT reminder for me, the Libra (over analyzing).

So....

"I will rest from my thoughts. I will give my attention wholly to the present. Therein will come the solution, and when least expected."

I will.

X

mig said...

Keeping an open heart and listening. That is indeed the way.
I come here to rest from my thoughts and it always helps, what you have to offer Mel. Thank you.