Saturday, January 01, 2011

When you're tuckered out--you're tuckered out.


It was all the play time.
Elmo songs, dancing the chicken dance, doing the 'poke' book a bazillion times, chasing run-away cars, building with blocks and making the wooden train GOOOOOO.... Oh--and colouring and playing with bubbles and leaping and running and doing the 'Itsy Bitsy Spider' song one or two dozen times.
Ummmm..yeah..and that was just my activities for the day.

Oh.
And ONE of us got a nap....

:-/

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely post.

Have a good 2011 my friend, Boonie

Marilyn & Jeff said...

Your photo is just gorgeous, she is just gorgeous. What a wonderful time you all have had.

Soul Dipper said...

I'm grinning over the pattern that must have been on her cheek once she was awake. What an angel.

Enigma said...

Aw shes soooo cute. happy new year M'Dear. xxx

english inukshuk said...

I hope you're sharing the joys of quiet time with her too. . . I'm sure you are. . . I'm exhausted just reading all about it!!!

what great fun for new years

(-:

(how's The Brit doing!)

Unknown said...

Delightful.

Unknown said...

Sounds awesome...I would have had to get a nap too after all of that...

Ron said...

*squealing*

Awwwwww...what a cutie.

There is nothing more precious than a sleeping child.

Especially the bug!

Thanks for sharing, Mel!

So precious!

X

mig said...

Beautiful. Peaceful : )