
Glance back for a moment and you'll clearly see that life is always what you choose to make it, no matter what else might be going on. Now look forward with a renewed determination, and make the choice to live with more meaning and richness than ever before.
In your heart, you know why. With your considerable experience of living, you know how.
Look forward to the opportunity you now have of experiencing life at a new and more fulfilling level. Look forward to being the best you've ever been at being you.
2 comments:
I will. I'm about to head out onna trek to Lake Superior. It's windy and snowing and the roads will be a little slick. I'll take my time, and yes, I DO have my camera.
Life is certainly what we make of it. I'm going to have a good day.
Thanks Mel and Fairies
Peace
I was thinking something along these lines just the other day
and the fairies put it so eloquently
thank you
Post a Comment