<-- penguins in a box
<-- CHOCOLATE penguins in a box
<-- chocolate pengins in a box himself intends to consume
OVER MY DEAD BODY!!!!!!!!
OMG....how could you eat something that darn cute?!
That's just wrong.
k....I'm now on a mission!
Must SAVE THE PENGUINS!!!!!!
(Pray for me! LOLOL)
If I suddenly turn up missing.....ask if he ENJOYED THE PENGUINS. :-/
<-- CHOCOLATE penguins in a box
<-- chocolate pengins in a box himself intends to consume
OVER MY DEAD BODY!!!!!!!!
OMG....how could you eat something that darn cute?!
That's just wrong.
k....I'm now on a mission!
Must SAVE THE PENGUINS!!!!!!
(Pray for me! LOLOL)
If I suddenly turn up missing.....ask if he ENJOYED THE PENGUINS. :-/
10 comments:
Sorry, um, I'm rooting for HIMSELF. Be glad it's not me. I'd just eat off all the heads.
"OVER MY DEAD BODY!!!!!!!!
OMG....how could you eat something that darn cute?!
That's just wrong."
Bwhahahahahahahahaha! OMG Mel, you are so cute! And I know exactly how you feel because I would feel the same way...OVER MY DEAD BODY!
Yup, must be a 'Libra thing!'
(((( Mel ))))
X
P.S. the penguin chocolates are ADORABLE!!!
They're so cute ...I don't eat chocolate so they would be safe with me ;-)
Aww.. now, couldn't the brit have just ONE???
they are AWFULLY cute, but probably quite delicious too!!!
*ducks*
(not the quack quack kind, either)
Hahaa!
replace them with play dough replicas. One bite will cure the desire to consume the cuties. ;)
-just wanted you to know I'm still alive and reading.
-t
I dunno...I haven't been 'round in a while...but I'm sitting here wondering if your just a bit miffed 'cause the cute little chocolate penguins got gluten in 'em?
Fess up, Mel...have you eaten Turtles?
OMG they are so so so cute! I would be so torn between wanting to consume and protect them.
Tell himself to save one for me.
yeah, right!
Well I'm glad I don't eat chocolate often 'cos I'd be tempted.
I'm afraid cuteness never stopped me from eating.
Post a Comment