this is so cool and when i saw it was crayons, i was stunned!! how fun is that?? i hope i can leave you a comment today. i have had two days of not being allowed to. stupid blogger, i wish everyone i love on blogger would move but i know too how hard that is to do. xoxoxoxox now fingers crossed and the "t's" and hope this one goes. no excuses, stupid blogger. xoxoxoxox
9 comments:
Pretty!!
this is so cool and when i saw it was crayons, i was stunned!! how fun is that?? i hope i can leave you a comment today. i have had two days of not being allowed to. stupid blogger, i wish everyone i love on blogger would move but i know too how hard that is to do. xoxoxoxox now fingers crossed and the "t's" and hope this one goes. no excuses, stupid blogger. xoxoxoxox
Oh I remember this - was it here I saw it? Isn't it fun!
Mel...this photo put a HUGE smile on face!!!!!!!!
A what a faaaaaabulous photo it is!
Love the angle you shot this at.
OMG...what a FUN photo!!!!!!
Happy Friday, dear lady!
Enjoy your weekend!
((((((((((( You ))))))))))))
X ya!
How fabulous. Love the colours, Mel, and the angle of the shot is great.
All sunshiny bright.. it screams happy
which is what it made me
the instant I saw it.
Happy weekend, sweet friend.
yeppers that's an awesome shot....I love to color still, and I am a crayon snob, I will not using anything but a crayola crayon. Love it
OMG; a huge crayola wheel!!
Now, how many jumbo boxes of Crayolas does that take to do?
The jumbo boxes were always my special treat because they had silver & gold crayolas. ;)
I WANT ONE!!! Imagine the fun I could have with THAT!!
C x
Post a Comment